Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Inspiration Through Art Session

I am proud to say I am a volunteer photographer for this wonderful organization Inspiration Through Art.  You can't imagine how excited I was to hear from this family via email and that they had chosen me to capture these beautiful memories for them.  This past weekend I got to meet this amazing family, and I had so much fun! with them.  This little Hero was all smiles and such a delight.  The moment I met her she stole my heart.  You could see and feel all the love just pouring through this family.  Thank you! for choosing me as your photographer and giving me a chance to meet your lovely family!  Here are just but a few from our session and I just can not wait for you to see what wonderful memories I have captured for you.

Please check out this wonderful organization.  Inspiration Through Art







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, These are amazing and what you are doing is equally amazing. I love these photos you have captured great memories for this family.

Anonymous said...

This family IS amazing! You captured their love for each other perfectly and "H" is such a wonderful little girl and i am touched by her spirit every time I see her.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing to see people like you volunteering to keep these beautiful memories forever...You are doing a GREAT JOB inspiring others to use their gift towards something great! You have captured something very important: The love of a family cannot be meassured...you can tell all the fun and love this family had with you and their little beautiful girl. Congratulations and Lots of luck!

michellebellaphotography said...

Thank you!! I am honored and especially happy to be a part of this organization and give the gift of pictures to these wonderful families.

Post a Comment

 
© Michelle Bella Photography

CoffeeShop Designs
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs