Friday, March 9, 2012

Beautiful B&W - I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

I never would have imagined when I took this photo that it would be stunning as a black & white image.  The love of siblings is indescribable and to capture it for everyone to see is equally amazing.  This is my very first time submitting to I Heart Faces photo challenge and I have to say I am quite excited!!!



Check out the other wonderful entries I Heart Faces HERE

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

Photo Challenge Submission



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is stunning!!!

Heidi Zapolski Photography said...

This is precious!

michellebellaphotography said...

Thank you!!! for your wonderful comments.

Mama Monkey said...

You have no idea how much this gives me baby fever! SO sweet :)

Post a Comment

 
© Michelle Bella Photography

CoffeeShop Designs
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs